Donations and Consignors
Donations are accepted from JLC members, the general public, and local businesses. Member quota donations for the 2012-2013 year will be accepted starting June 15. JLC members, please remember to bring clothing donations on hangers, neatly pressed and free of stains. When arriving in-store with donations, please drop-off your donations through the front entrance. We also will be happy to assist you in unloading heavy items or larger donations. Just notify the volunteer or associate inside then drive around to the loading dock at the back of our store for assistance.
The JLC Wearhouse accepts items on consignment from JLC members and local businesses. And with our new, expanded location, we now have space to consign larger items such as furniture. If you are a Junior League member or a local business and would like to consign items, please call us at (704) 377-1854 for an appointment. Appointments are taken Monday through Friday between the hours of 10:00 a.m. and 3:30 p.m.
Other consignment guidelines:
- A maximum of 20 items may be accepted for consignment during one appointment.
- All items must be name brand, in good condition, clean, in fashion, free of problems, and NO more than three years old.
- All clothing items must be on hangers.
- Consignment for spring and summer apparel begins in March.
- Consignment for fall and winter apparel begins in August.