The Junior League of Charlotte, Inc. (JLC) Annual Fund allows members and non-members to support the JLC with charitable contributions throughout the year. The Annual Fund plays a vital role in JLC's ability to sustain and advance our mission as an organization of women committed to promoting voluntarism, to developing the potential of women, and to improving the community through the effective action and leadership of trained volunteers.
Your contribution to the JLC Annual Fund is greatly appreciated. All gifts are tax-deductible. CLICK HERE TO DONATE NOW
JLC's Annual Fund:
- Provides monetary support to JLC's community partners and programs
- Enables the JLC to recruit and retain members
- Creates new training and leadership opportunities for members
- Helps cover any cost difference between JLC’s membership dues and actual operating expenses
All Donations Make a Difference. Make a Donation TODAY:
You can donate to the JLC Annual Fund using any of the methods below. Donations for the 2016-2017 JLC year must be received by May 31, 2017.
- ONLINE DONATION: To make a tax-deductible donation online with a credit card, CLICK HERE TO DONATE NOW
- PHONE DONATION: To make a tax-deductible donation over the phone with a credit card, call JLC Headquarters at 704-375-5993
- MAIL IN DONATION: To mail in a tax-deductible donation, please fill out this form and send it along with your check payable to Junior League of Charlotte to: Junior League of Charlotte (Attn: 2015-2016 Annual Fund) 1332 Maryland Avenue Charlotte, NC 28209