Charity Raffle Plus Party VIP Ticket
- Includes one chance to win grand cash prize of up to $10,000 or one of the luxury runner up prizes.
- Includes one raffle ticket insurance policy.
- Includes one VIP admission ticket to attend the party on Thursday, March 22, 2012 at 6pm at Dilworth Neighborhood Grille: heavy appetizers, private VIP area and two drink tickets (beer, wine and well drink option) included in ticket price. Cash bar is also available.
- Regional tournament games will be shown during the party.
- Raffle prize winners need not be present to win.
- A maximum of 2,000 charity raffle tickets will be sold.
Important: All ticket purchases will be assigned a transaction number upon checkout. This transaction number will be included in your purchase confirmation page and in a purchase confirmation email, generated and sent immediately after your transaction has been processed. Please print your purchase confirmation page or email or have this confirmation accessible on an electronic device. Your transaction number will be your raffle ticket number for the drawing. And, you will be asked to present your admission ticket purchase confirmation and ID at the door for entry. Additional paper tickets will not be provided. If you purchase multiple raffle tickets in one transaction, please enter each participant’s name in the comments box in your shopping cart, and a unique raffle transaction number will be assigned to each raffle entry and provided to you prior to the raffle drawing by email. All raffle ticket numbers will be entered into the drawing by transaction number, and winners will be drawn and announced at the party on March 22, 2012.
The ticket insurance policy includes one extra chance to win grand cash prize of up to $10,000 or one of the luxury runner up prizes per raffle ticket purchase. Should purchaser’s raffle ticket be drawn as a non-winner, it will be re-entered for one additional chance to win. Insured tickets are only eligible to win one prize total; if drawn as a runner up prize winner, the ticket will not be re-entered into the pool for a second chance. Only one insurance policy may be purchased for each raffle ticket. Tickets may be purchased, whether on-line or in person, only in North Carolina. This item is not tax deductible. Prizes are taxable. Please consult your tax advisor regarding reporting.
JLC members – this item fulfills your fundraiser requirement.