Continuing Membership as a Sustainer
There are many ways to stay active and involved in the JLC after becoming a Sustainer. Benefits include:
- Membership in the Association of Junior Leagues International (AJLI) and the Junior League of Charlotte (JLC)
- Reduced annual Sustainer dues
- Invitations to exclusive Sustainer-only events such as:
- Annual Sustainer Luncheon
- Annual Sustainer Cocktail
- Community and Cultural Events
Criteria for becoming a Sustainer
A member may become a Sustainer after they have met all current year membership requirements as well as completing 7 Active years or 3 Active years and turned 40 by March 31, 2024.
Next Steps for becoming a Sustainer
Current Member: If you are currently an Active member that meets the requirements to become a Sustainer, please submit a Membership Status Change Request Form.
Transfer Member: If you are currently a Sustainer member in another League and are interested in transferring your membership to the Junior League of Charlotte, please reach out to the League you were most recently a part of to initiate the process, then contact JLC staff at (704) 375-5993 or email us at email@example.com.
Lapsed Member: If your Sustaining membership is out of date, we would be delighted to have you rejoin our mission. Please submit a Reinstatement Request Form.